Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » If we no longer have the technology to go to the Moon does that mean we are LESS advanced?

If we no longer have the technology to go to the Moon does that mean we are LESS advanced?

Getting through the Van Allen Belt/Dome? seems problematic ;)

Posted - April 5, 2018

Responses

• No longer?  How do we lose it?  I see.  They found out we were lying.
      April 5, 2018 10:22 AM MDT

We have the technology and then some, but not the money to do more moon missions.
      April 5, 2018 10:42 AM MDT

A NASA spokes person said we no longer have the means. As if we have to re-invent the means.
      April 5, 2018 9:42 PM MDT

I'm sure a good part of that is really we don't have a real reason to be jetting off to the moon anymore.
      April 6, 2018 2:31 PM MDT

It is to hard today to keep secret another staged moon landing.
      April 5, 2018 11:30 AM MDT

It means that we are stupid.  That's what it means.  It means we cannot even discern the difference between a crook who doesn't know how to put two sentences together and a woman who has plans and explains how they would be executed.    He is so busy trying to impress people with buying a wall we do not need, that infrastructure or SPACE exploration is something you may hear about but something that will never materialize with this pig in office.

It means that the moron we have in the White House is putting every dime he can into his own coffer and could care less about anything he cannot even understand like outer space. 

I'll bet if he tried to tell you what the Universe was, it would be something that even a retarded person would laugh at.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 5, 2018 11:57 PM MDT
      April 5, 2018 11:56 PM MDT