Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too soon to tell but what the he**! Mike Pompeo was impressive in what he said. He was respectful/enthusiastic/positive. Didja hear him?

Too soon to tell but what the he**! Mike Pompeo was impressive in what he said. He was respectful/enthusiastic/positive. Didja hear him?

Here's the problem. If Pompe is very popular and gets his own Time Magazine cover guess who is gonna be ticked off and pi**ed and mad as he**? The john of don doesn't like any competition. Mikey better not come off 24/7 as personable as he did just now or he may not last the john don curse. Don't  ever outshine him. Don't ever take the spotlight away from him. Don't ever be a star in your own right or you will be gone!

Posted - May 1, 2018

Responses

• I don't care if he walks on water. He's a fool. Anybody that would volunteer to be Secretary of State has to be an idiot. He's surrounded by Clinton/Obama automatons and he'll never succeed. I don't care how eloquent the man is or how enthusiastic he talks. To  answer your question, watching Pompeo doesn't make my top 100 of things to do.
      May 1, 2018 3:10 PM MDT