Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Someone on here asked who has ever met a sociopath. For those with doubts as to what one is? Here is a perfect example. TED NUGENT killed 500 pigs w/a machine gun to spite animal right's activists

Someone on here asked who has ever met a sociopath. For those with doubts as to what one is? Here is a perfect example. TED NUGENT killed 500 pigs w/a machine gun to spite animal right's activists

He should have been put to death for murdering his own species. And there are idiots defending him saying he did this for a good cause. How would you like it if he did this to a pack of neighborhood dogs that annoyed him?

Posted - August 9, 2016

Responses

If you eat meat you've killed hundreds of animals.  Were these animals used for food later?  I don't see the moral difference between this and what nearly everyone does every day when they buy a burger.

August 9, 2016 6:17 PM MDT

Cruelty to animals is one of the predictive behaviors of a serial killer.  

The other signs are an obsession with fire, bed-wetting and the inability to achieve orgasm through normal sexual intercourse. 

August 9, 2016 8:41 PM MDT

I study their behaviors as well.  I think this guy is an egomaniacal moron of the first degree.  Whether he likes to kill people or not, is not even worth noting since everything else about him is so vile.

Thanks CSV!!!!!!

August 10, 2016 12:38 AM MDT

I see one difference.  The whole burger thing?   I find vile.  But we accept it as part of dinner.  I don't eat meat.  But this takes it one step further.  It was slaughter for spite and covered over as slaughter for the homeless.  So, it looked like they did it for a good cause.

Meanwhile, I feel your numbness towards what that actually looked like.  And how intelligent. living creatures who wanted nothing more than to live on what plots of land are left to them by the pillaging pig human beings around them, are being terrorized as they run for their lives, many of them half dead and having to be shot later because the bullets didn't kill them.

For what?  Because other people do it too and have a sandwich?    I don't see why your ability to turn off your feelings about something so bloodcurdling as a slaughter house and say c'est la vie to the butchering of them with machine guns is no matter.

THEY BOTH MATTER.  Maybe it is you who is so deadened to your emotions that you border on sociopathy yourself.

August 10, 2016 12:43 AM MDT

Ted's obviously not playing with a full deck, lol. That's not far off of the disturbing way they slaughter pigs at a farm I visited, they hang the live pig upside down and slit its throat to bleed out, not nice. Cases in point, if you eat meat, someone's killing for you.

August 10, 2016 3:50 AM MDT

Actually I not eat meat and try to avoid causing any animal suffering.  I do not think what happened to these animals is realistically better or worse than what happens to most for food consumption.  So I am questioning why this is bad when the other thing that almost everyone is responsible for is not.

August 10, 2016 7:36 AM MDT