Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are Palestianians barred/banned/forbidden to practice the Jewish faith? Is there no Jewish person who is a Palestinian?

Are Palestianians barred/banned/forbidden to practice the Jewish faith? Is there no Jewish person who is a Palestinian?

Assuming Jewish Palestinians do exist do they worship in secret? Sneak into synagogues at odd hours  so they won't be seen? Is it disloyal to be a Palestinian Jew? Must you choose which and either stop believing or disown your country? Seems to me if Israelis and Palestinians hate each other that much they they engage in killing one another for land they would never go so low as to combine a faith/belief with a country. Israeli Jew. That's OK. Palestinian Jew?

Posted - May 15, 2018

Responses

They are not forbidden by the Jewish people but to convert would be dangerous from other Palestinians....penalty for apostasy in Islam is death.
    There are Muslims who convert but they must keep it quite until they can be safe. 

In my town the is a man of Arab decent who is a leader in the Messianic Jewish church. I don't know his background.  This post was edited by my2cents at May 15, 2018 7:05 AM MDT
      May 15, 2018 7:02 AM MDT