Discussion » Questions » History » How many terrorist organizations did George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld FOUND by the ILLEGAL UNNECESSARY war they waged in Iraq? How come we NEVER hear about that from the GOP prez wannabe?

How many terrorist organizations did George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld FOUND by the ILLEGAL UNNECESSARY war they waged in Iraq? How come we NEVER hear about that from the GOP prez wannabe?

Is he really that abysmally ignorant? Does he really not know that war was a war of choice and  CAUSED all the problems we have today? Why doesn't he attack/address THAT situation? Anyone know?

Posted - August 12, 2016

Responses

• I posted an essay in five parts in the statements section of this site.

It is a history of the evolution, ideology and tactics of ISIS written by an Australian academic.

Old School read it and found it interesting.

I think you might too.

It includes the influences and effects of the Gulf Wars in rapidly triggering and strengthening the formation of what later became known as ISIS.

August 12, 2016 11:02 AM MDT

To began with, we funded al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
      August 12, 2016 11:20 AM MDT

Probably several.  We do not hear about that because those people are not currently in power or campaigning to be in power so it is not relevant to the campaign.  What is relevant is that a corrup warmonger has taken the dem nomination.  We nominated someone who voted for the war you are speaking of, after she conspired against someone who voted against it.

August 12, 2016 1:57 PM MDT

Damned good question!

IMO, Shrub the Second is the true founder of ISIS. Obama just enables and indirectly furnishes them with weapons.)

August 12, 2016 3:29 PM MDT

Thank you for that information hartfire. I shall  find it and read it.  So I trust Obama is off the hook re; Foundering anything that goes back that far...Hillary too . Unless "the usual suspects" can find a way to ret roactively blame them for the past in the present.  Sadly I believe  the only folks to whom your essay will have any  meaning will be the choir. The haters will hate despiite the truth and of course they will automatically reject it. They continue to attempt to rewrite history. Cheney is especially adept at that .  Happy Saturday  m'dear! :)

August 13, 2016 5:50 AM MDT

Thank  you for your reply Marguerite and Happy Saturday! :)

August 13, 2016 5:52 AM MDT