Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Facebook will remove misinformation(LIES) that could lead to violence. If the misinformation (LIES) doesn't they will leave them alone. WHY?

Facebook will remove misinformation(LIES) that could lead to violence. If the misinformation (LIES) doesn't they will leave them alone. WHY?

How absurd! If they KNOW there is crap on their site that is untrue why not just pull it out by the roots? Why allow LIARS to use FB as a way to promulgate LIES? Makes no sense.

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

Anyone who uses FACEBOOK is begging for more of the same.

I am not ever going on FACEBOOK for anything.  EVER.
      July 19, 2018 8:00 AM MDT

Never did. Never will. Not interested in ANYTHING that a coupla billion people swear by. Not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply Sharon. Teens are fleeing it for better sites. How many fake bot accounts set up by Russia to fool gullible  extreme right wing Americans still remain there I cannot guess. But those alleged billions may really be far less .Just like Comrade Bonespur lies about his wealth. Liars liars everywhere and not a drop to drink. As it were. So to speak! SIGH. :(
      July 19, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

Because of the inherent difficulty in distinguishing among:

Lies;
    Innacuracies;
    Exaggerations;
    Mistakes made in good faith;
    Legitimate differences of opinion.

If Facebook has too much power already, it is even more dangerous to make them the arbiters of what is "true".
      July 20, 2018 7:51 AM MDT