Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PERFECT! A COUNTERESIONAGE EXPERT has just been added to the investigation of RUSSIAN PROSTITUTE Maria Butina. Uh-Oh?

PERFECT! A COUNTERESIONAGE EXPERT has just been added to the investigation of RUSSIAN PROSTITUTE Maria Butina. Uh-Oh?

Methinks her goose is cooked. Butina requires the talents of a counterespionage expert. She is now  batting in the bigs. Will she strike out or strike a deal and spill her guts to save herself? Stay tuned.

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

I wonder if there is a contest.

Which prostitute will finally bring down the ANUS of the CENTURY?

Will it be the two urinating hookers?

Will it be Stormy Daniels?

Will it be  a "good girl"?  Like the one's he manhandled without their permission?

Will it be a RUSSIAN SPY?

Stay tuned.

I'm guessing the one who will put the final nail in his coffin with a TELL ALL BOOK years from now?

THE BIGGEST GOLD-DIGGING HOOKER OF THEM ALL....

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 20, 2018 3:48 AM MDT
      July 19, 2018 8:49 AM MDT

Is that who I think it is? Melania? Geez. I wonder what Barron thinks of his sexy momma? I wonder if Melania is at all embarrassed about pix like this? After all when you go from single person to being a mom everything changes in your world. But you can't undo whom you were or what you did or the tracks you've left. I can't even almost imagine how humiliated and ashamed I would be if my son ever saw a picture like that of me. YUCK! Thank you for your reply Sharon and the shocking graphic. I expect there are lots more like that out there somewhere. SIGH. You can put lipstick on a pig but..well...you know!  :(
      July 20, 2018 3:52 AM MDT