Active Now

Element 99
Thebigd
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So d'yall think GEORGIA is da bomb? The guy running for Governor was ALSO the guy controlling the voting requirements. Shifty SOB ain't he?

So d'yall think GEORGIA is da bomb? The guy running for Governor was ALSO the guy controlling the voting requirements. Shifty SOB ain't he?

He be da DEALER and goodness me he be da WINNER!  Imagine dat? Stacked the deck? Dealt from the bottom? Had aces up his sleeve? Did it because he could. DUH! A most amazing feat be dat. So will others use him as a template for winning? FIRST become the one who sets the rules. THEN run for whatever seat you choose making sure you do not resign from the seat of power. THEN when you "win" you can resign. Neat little package. How many copycats will use precisely that roadmap futurely to "guarantee" they win and how many of you admire the CHUTZPAH?                               

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

He did not make the laws...he applied them as passed.
      November 19, 2018 3:11 PM MST

I’m not sure any law I applied exactly as written and passed. If this wasn’t a problem, we wouldn’t need the Supreme Court 

i feel he he may have applied the law in a way that suited him best. 

Cleared voter rills by 100,000 voters (70% black) won by 54,000 votes. Convenient? 
      November 19, 2018 4:13 PM MST

He did not write or pass the laws. 
    The law was if a voter had not voted in years, the district would send the voter a letter asking to confirm if the were still at the address. If the voter did not reply to the letter they were placed on a temp list. If the voter still did not vote in the next two general elections then the voter would be removed from the rolls. Under the assumption, they have moved, died or do not plan to vote. They may re-register at any time. 

If voters have an issue with that law, they are free to let their government know and force them to change it. But you cannot and should not change rules in the middle of an election.
      November 19, 2018 9:27 PM MST

:):):)
      November 20, 2018 4:02 AM MST

Gerry Mandering.   

November 19, 2018 9:33 PM MST

He dumped folks off voter rolls ...tons and tons and tons of folks who had voted for decades. It's wholesale corruption Sharon. Kemp got away with it and no one gvies a rat's a** among the trumpicns. They applaud any and all dirty tricks as long as they get a WIN. They know they cannot win honestly so every day in every way they collude and connive to cheat. It's the new American way, trumpican style. Remember the olden days when there was a thing called honor? It's outlawed in D.C. and anyone having anything to do with it is fired!  I kinda miss it. Thank you for your reply Sharon!  :)
      November 20, 2018 4:06 AM MST