designer
MorningStar
PRETTY GURU
CosmicWunderkund
WelbyQuentin
lavender
Nom de Plume
Baba
Nice Jugs
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Google Jeffrey Epstein. Another obscenely wealthy dirty old man who is a registered sex offender/pedophile. Hot read! Interested?

Google Jeffrey Epstein. Another obscenely wealthy dirty old man who is a registered sex offender/pedophile. Hot read! Interested?

Posted - December 5

• 28248
    Ilk. 

I have NO idea what draws people to stand behind such a brute.   Maybe that means they are also brutes.

You are what you love.
      December 5, 2018 5:23 AM MST
    1

• 54616
    I agree with thee. Scum of a feather stick together. Like draws like. SIGH. It keeps on and on and on Sharon. Every day there is more awful crap we find out about. It just doesn't end. Nicole Wallace (a former Republican) has a show on MSNBC "Deadline Whitehouse". You may or may not have watched it. Anyway one day she said something that sticks in my brain. "There is no bottom". Referring of course to the depths to which the john of don will go. Well it's bottomless and endless so it won't stop until he is out and gone and a bad memory. Even then some of his "works" will continue to harm and hurt and damage. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      December 5, 2018 5:44 AM MST
    0