STEVEN NOSFERATU MILLER
Just Asking
officegirl
Reverend Muhammadovsky
ProdigalSon
Walt O'Reagun
elon musk
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every once-in-awhile I think about that 400 lb guy in his bedroom who probably was the one who meddled in the 2016 election. Do you too?

Every once-in-awhile I think about that 400 lb guy in his bedroom who probably was the one who meddled in the 2016 election. Do you too?

Wonder if you -know-who/whom knows him personally? Maybe a relative? Anyone know? I mean right after the Access Hollywood disgusting locker room talk tape a la you know who/whom style came out Wikileaks started leaking within an hour about Podesta right? Remember how you know who/whom said how much he LOVED Wikileaks? Repeatedly?  Now how could that be a coinkydink? ALSO when you know who/whom told Russia to find Hillary's 33,000 deleted emails that very afternoon Russian hacks acted to do his bidding. You know who/whom KNOWS THINGS.

Posted - December 6, 2018