Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Logically if you are engaged in criminal illegal activity it seems to me you would want to keep a very low profile. Avoid attention. Right?

Logically if you are engaged in criminal illegal activity it seems to me you would want to keep a very low profile. Avoid attention. Right?

You wouldn't go out and about and demand all eyes be on you and run for the office of president would you? I mean you KNOW you would be scrutinized 76 ways from Sunday by everyone who is not in your corner. Why would you call attention to yourself in such a way as to INSURE investigation of whom you are, what you've done and from that figger out what you would do futurely? Yet the donald did just that. Any sensible reasonable normal person would not have dragged his past and his family into the limelight and done/said things that were so obnoxious and absurd as to call attention to himself like that. Ambition has done in more people much better than him. But to jeopardize his family on the altar of his ego? How does he live with THAT?

Posted - December 13, 2018

Responses

Perhaps he wanted to engage in something which was greater than just himself.  Perhaps he felt he could make a positive difference, give back, serve the people.  Many of us were very moved when he, a Democrat, came out in support of our traditional values and freedoms. 
      December 13, 2018 7:07 AM MST