FunkiestAxis261
Not Sure
Shuhak
Don Barzini
Just Asking
Nom de Plume
ADOLPH TRUMP
elon musk
Zack
Nevan B
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The timing couldn't be better. All over TV are photos of the San Diego STEEL SLAT barrier which was cut through with a saw. Didja see them?

The timing couldn't be better. All over TV are photos of the San Diego STEEL SLAT barrier which was cut through with a saw. Didja see them?

So much for the lie ultimatum boy told that a STEEL SLAT wall is much stronger than one of concrete. Now how does he walk that back? He and his toady sycophants will say that photo was photoshopped and fake. Whatcha wanna bet?

Posted - January 10

• 29224
    Well that is because it was inferior steel. That steel only cost 3 billion a square foot.

We need super steel.  Five bill a square foot.  Nothing is too good for Trumpy bear.   No one told him that no matter how high or how strong, it can still be climbed over or flown over or just walked around.  

Oh by the way, the Canadian border has more people crossing it than Mexico.  DUH.

1

• 56464
    Oh my gosh Sharon. I forgot how FUNNY you are. Honestly I just  can't stop giggling! "only 3 billion per square foot"! There I go again!  There is nothing remotely funny about it so why the he ** am I STILL LAUGHING? Maybe I finally lost it! Thank you for your reply and ditto goes for me. I'm me-tooing you. Riding on your coattails. Hope you don't mind. I so much prefer laughing. Don't you? Of course CANADIANS ARE WHITE so the ultimatum tantrum boy welcomes them. He loves hot babe dames from Norway too. Know any? :( This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 6:04 AM MST
    0