Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I guess what we experience daily ends up in our dreams,nightmwares. The dream last night had us all trapped by fire, no escape. The cause?

I guess what we experience daily ends up in our dreams,nightmwares. The dream last night had us all trapped by fire, no escape. The cause?

I expect the depressing nature of our politics. The tragedies occurring daily. The frustration of knowing the powers that be don't give a sh** about anything but photo ops, good press, self-aggrandizement, appearing to be tough strong focused determined. What's to like about that?. Politics driven by extreme-right wing talking heads on a TV cable network. They speak and the power(s) that be react in concordance with their demands. Is that the way it is everywhere? Do your powers that be form their actions based on vapid robotic programmed  extreme right-wing talking heads? Nightmarish and cartoonish thought it may be and a punchline worldwide, funny hilarious it is not.  SIGH.

Posted - January 19, 2019

Responses