Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Is There A Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy?

Is There A Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy?

And do they all work for Vladimir Putin? :-)

Posted - August 26, 2016

Responses

Uh...FYI, Alex Jones has been pumping FUD since Putin was a college boy.  If he's on the payroll, he's due a whole LOT of back wages. :-)

August 26, 2016 3:54 AM MDT

August 26, 2016 4:31 AM MDT

Hello N:

I'm not politically correct, so I don't know what a vast alt-right conspiracy is..  What I DO know, is there are racist's, antisemites, and islamaphobes out there who want to tear down this great country... 

excon

August 26, 2016 4:36 AM MDT

• A calm reasoned answer :)
      August 26, 2016 4:42 AM MDT

• No.  It's not homogeneous enough for that.

But if you alter the question to, 'Are there conspiracies/plots/fantasies being eagerly planned/feared/indulged within the mantle of the Alt-Right', then I'm almost certain the answer will change to, 'Yes, loads'.

August 26, 2016 5:33 AM MDT

• I don't quite know what the alt right is to begin with so I'll just let Hillary have err whatever she's talking about :P

August 26, 2016 12:34 PM MDT

August 26, 2016 12:53 PM MDT

Could you do me a favor and point to the alt-right's website...or, hell, to any website specifically relating to this organization by name?

August 27, 2016 4:10 AM MDT

Bazinga!!

Tell the man what he's won, Johnny!

August 27, 2016 4:11 AM MDT

"I'm not politically correct, so I don't know what a vast alt-right conspiracy is."

It is that group or organization of individuals upon which Hillary has chosen to dump the blame for her inadequacies as a leader.  Beyond that, nobody has much of a clue.  You may or may not be a member...just like, during the adm. of Shrub II, you may or may not have been a terrorist. :-)

"What I DO know, is there are racist's, antisemites, and islamaphobes out there who want to tear down this great country... "

And likewise, there are those who wish to label the political opposition with all sorts of dehumanizing epithets in their push to tear down this great country.  As a libertarian I can personally attest to the fact that it works both ways.

August 27, 2016 4:15 AM MDT

Yes. :-) 

I'm always pleasantly surprised when people are civil.

August 27, 2016 4:15 AM MDT

I'd counter by suggesting that the denizens of each wing of the same party like to charge the other with general nuttery, conspiracy theories, etc.  I think it's in Alinski's Rules someplace: always question the mental state of your opposition.

Buzzard R: "This end of the turd taste better, and anyone who says otherwise is a commie/libtard/moral reprobate/globalist nation hating nutjob!!"

Buzzard L: "No, THIS end of the turd taste better, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist/hater/homophobe/conspiracy cook!!"

To anyone who understands the true nature of this farce, the conversation is an exercise in absurdity.

August 27, 2016 4:17 AM MDT

Whenever the Hildebeast doesn't want to take responsibility for her own failings, it's always the fault of some conspiracy.  This is the updated version of her paranoid 'talking points' from the 1990's.

But in a way she's right.  At least half the nation is conspiring to keep her out of office. Bastards! :-)

August 27, 2016 4:26 AM MDT

You really need to learn how to post images, Sharonna. :-)

August 27, 2016 4:28 AM MDT