bevo
officegirl
Sharon Marie Therese Veronica
Element 99
Adaydreambeliever
god
easyjolene
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Isn't the entire kingdom of LAWYERDOM fake phony make-believe pretend? Why ask I?

Isn't the entire kingdom of LAWYERDOM fake phony make-believe pretend? Why ask I?

1. If true that LAWYERS are officers of the court who should not knowingly allow a client to lie but should report it to the court (right or wrong?)

2. If true that EVERYONE deserves a good defense including those who are guilty

How can a lawyer IN GOOD CONSCIENCE provide a good defense to someone whom he/she KNOWS is guilty of a crime? How is that ever reconciled? Do all lawyers advise their clients to NOT TELL THEM THE TRUTH so they can pretend they are defending an innocent woman/man? Is conscience a removable piece of their being that lawyers take off to do their jobs and put back on when they are feigning integrity? How many HONORABLE lawyers are there? By honorable I mean those who will NOT defend the guilty or allow them to lie? How can they be officers of the court who are supposed to uphold its integrity and also provide their clients with a good defense, some of whom they know are GUILTY? Okey doke. Let me have it! :)

Posted - February 11