Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you do not FIGHT for what you believe is RIGHT but just roll over and let it be you might as well be dead. Is that you? A rollover?

If you do not FIGHT for what you believe is RIGHT but just roll over and let it be you might as well be dead. Is that you? A rollover?

Posted - February 19, 2019

Responses

I don't understand this "rollover" business.  In finance we roll over to increase investments, dividends etc.  So we are taking a chance on the future rather than just taking our earnings and spending them.  So we look to long term rather than short term gain.  Not sure what that has to do with death.  If we are in something for the long term I cannot see that as "being dead".

There are some people who are always fighting.  For them life is but one conflict after another.  They don't feel alive unless they are being some kind of adversary.  Well enough for them.  I think wiser to sometimes go with the flow, to pick our battles. Even better to let our lives speak for themselves. If we believe in freedom then let us act freely.  Which we must do ourselves.  The government can not do it for us.  If we let the government lead our lives for us what kind of "freedom" is that?  None at all!
      February 19, 2019 4:49 AM MST