Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have Trumpians noticed that Trump does not admit that Cohen is in this mess BECAUSE OF HIM? HIS LIES and COVERING HIM UP?

Have Trumpians noticed that Trump does not admit that Cohen is in this mess BECAUSE OF HIM? HIS LIES and COVERING HIM UP?

Posted - February 27, 2019

Responses

Cohen lied to Congress about nothing. A real estate deal that was/is not a crime. 

Cohen is going to prison for taxes and illegal business actives (Cohen's personal businesses), nothing to do with Trump at all. As of just a few months ago, he was still lying about his business activities. 
      February 27, 2019 8:05 AM MST

OH.  This is about COHEN. I see.  LOLOLOL

Isn't Cohen testifying three times today?   

Don't we have some signed checks by Trump to consider today?  What are those checks about?

And when do we hear about the coverup with Stormy?  Those are all very good FELONIES that Trump has to answer for.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 27, 2019 8:11 AM MST
      February 27, 2019 8:08 AM MST

Cohen is going to prison because of his actions.
      February 27, 2019 8:10 AM MST

OF COURSE.  And so he should .   He is also getting significant time off his sentence because of what he has offered up PROOF POSITIVE about our leader.

You'll see.  Don't waste time with me, you need to get to your desk and re-write history after TRUMP is nailed once more today for his lies.

MY 2:

Do you remember the incident that caused the FBI to rush to Cohen's home in the first place?   Wasn't it Trump on the plane lying to a reporter about payments to Stormy Daniels and telling the reporter to ask his ATTORNEY, Michael Cohen?  That is why Cohen is in this mess.

I'm not talking about his actual crimes.   I am talking about TRUMP OUTING HIM in the first place. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 27, 2019 8:15 AM MST
      February 27, 2019 8:12 AM MST