Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Have you ever had such a strong mental connection with someone that you both knew/ said/ did the same things even though you didn't talk?

Have you ever had such a strong mental connection with someone that you both knew/ said/ did the same things even though you didn't talk?

What came of it?

Posted - March 1, 2019

Responses

:  )  
      March 1, 2019 10:29 AM MST

All the time.  So, I cannot tell you what comes of it.  I know when I am "in sync" with someone.  

I dropped some LSD in the 60's with a friend who went through the same nightmare I did.  We took WAY too much.  We slowed down so much I was IN HIS HEAD LITERALLY.

It was terrifying.  Not because I was in a scary place.  I was in uncharted territory and it was like being in someone's living room and suddenly without warning being transported to the moon.

I learned everything and had to change all I knew in one second.  He and I were the same person.  At some level we are all the same person.  That is what I know now.  WHAT A TRIP.

To more accurately address your question.  I have feathers.  Black feathers mean death or bad news or something I have to really prepare for because it is going to be baaaad.
    The last time this happened was two months ago.  I was diagnosed with cancer (I don't have it, thank GOD, but they thought I did and had to have an operation)  And my car blew up and wiped out my bank account.   I had two pitch black feathers land in my path right before this occurred.  

White feathers are signals that all is very well.  Thank god there are a lot more white feathers around than  black. But that is why I pay attention.  The black feathers are not that common in real life and if I see one it is usually outstanding and doesn't belong there.

Like this:  I got out of my car at Boswell hospital and right at my car door on the ground was a DEAD CROW.   Lots of black feathers.

My mom went into that hospital and did not come out except to come home and quickly die.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 4, 2019 11:38 AM MST
      March 1, 2019 10:31 AM MST

Yes.  It's been going on for 34 years.
      March 1, 2019 3:32 PM MST

My best friend from my days in Boy Scouts, we still talk and understand each other too well.
      March 1, 2019 6:50 PM MST

Childhood friends are forever.
      March 2, 2019 2:51 AM MST

Such miracles happen very rarely!
      March 3, 2019 2:47 AM MST