Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Finance » How different from the you today would you be if you were a billionaire? Do you have any idea how having so much money shapes a person? I can't imagine being that wealthy. Can you?

How different from the you today would you be if you were a billionaire? Do you have any idea how having so much money shapes a person? I can't imagine being that wealthy. Can you?

Posted - August 29, 2016

Responses

I think we would all change with so much money, one million would be fine, I have four kids and I would give them 200000 each and the rest would make me a bit more comfortable
      August 29, 2016 7:01 AM MDT

I have had opportunity to visit the poor areas of India.  In comparison to those families, I am a billionaire.  How different is it?  i think not that different, they have stresses and worry like I do and happiness too. Whatever you have, there is someone else with more, and you must learn to be happy despite that. There is no number of dollars where life goes from bad to good - I have learned that much in my life.

August 29, 2016 7:40 AM MDT

That is a very generous thing to do and your being quite happy with one million is also very sound and wise. Your kids are really lucky! Thank you for your reply Rhino! :)

August 29, 2016 8:23 AM MDT

Thanks
      August 30, 2016 7:10 AM MDT

You're welcome and Happy Friday  Rhino.

September 16, 2016 5:25 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply ITp and Happy Friday to thee.

September 16, 2016 5:26 AM MDT