Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you know you can follow bears around all day and make a fortune?

Did you know you can follow bears around all day and make a fortune?

Posted - April 1, 2019

Responses

• Really?  We have black bears around where I live in VA.  I don't think I'm going to follow them around.  I remember in parts of Wisconsin, people go to watch bears eat at the garbage dumps!  I bet someone could sell tickets for that and make some money!  lol!
      April 1, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

Bear Urine.  It's free and you can bottle it and make money
      April 1, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

• Oh ... 
      April 1, 2019 2:21 PM MDT

How do you get a bear to pee in a bottle? I don't follow you. This post was edited by Element 99 at April 1, 2019 8:58 PM MDT
      April 1, 2019 3:16 PM MDT

Do you want to make money?  THINK.  You give the bears tons of something to drink.  Bears eat anything.  Give them a trough of BEER.

Put the trough on top of a large platform that has sides like a bowl.  Sort of like a tennis court with edges that turn up (to catch the pee)

THEN get the bears to come by slaughtering something that has a lot of BLOOD.  Throw it in the trough with the beer.  

They will come.  They will eat.  They will PEE up a storm.  And then they will pass out.  

Go collect your future profits 
      April 2, 2019 12:19 AM MDT

I ain't following the bears we have around here anywhere.  They can get a cup at the top of the hill, fill it and return it at the bottom just like everyone else.
      April 1, 2019 4:41 PM MDT

I wish I knew what this meant. I read it twice. I'm sure it is me.  
      April 2, 2019 12:21 AM MDT

All the male bears use the outdoor urinal, but your picture specifically says female bears.  So all the lady bears will have to pee in a cup.  Ever try handing a pee cup to a bear?  They tend take your arm along with it (tad bit painful!).  Personally, I try to respect a lady bears privacy.  Therefore, she can get a cup at the top of the hill (this is mountainous territory), do her "business" as she comes down the hill (again, privacy), and then leave it on the table I have set up at the base of the hill.  Then I simply collect the cups, bottle it,  and make my fortune.  See, you have to think like an entrepreneur.
      April 2, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

I believe I DO BELIEVE.. that you did not read my answer to 99.

I have it all covered.  I have a brilliant plan.  
      April 2, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

NEVER give a bear beer (especially braggot)!  While it may sound harmless, it isn't  Bears cannot hold their liquor.  They'll be outside your house all night wearing your patio umbrella on their head while trying to sing karaoke (trust me here... bears can NOT sing!!).  Worse, once they know you have beer, you'll never get rid of them.  They'll literally trash your place looking for more beer (like frat boys on a Saturday night).  
      April 2, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

LOL

Well, that is why I suggested an area with a platform.  I should have added (now I can) that this area should be far away from EVERYONE.  Let them party and pee and we can collect it when they leave.  (that is why I curved the edges, I'm clever that way)
      April 2, 2019 10:10 AM MDT