Discussion » Questions » Family » What is the answer your female family members give to this question?

What is the answer your female family members give to this question?

That question is will you wear an unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing?  Doesn't matter what type of family member it is as long as it is female.

Thanks

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

Are we not interesting enough to you as we are but you must put us in trash bags to get interested in us? 
      April 17, 2019 6:22 PM MDT

I find everyone intersting, but everytime I ask you guys about it I either get made fun of or negative comments.
      April 17, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

When have I made fun of you?  But please face it  - I don't think a lot of us are into wearing trash bags.  Or even thinking about it. How many women have you been in touch with who like to do that?   As long as you insist upon the trash bags seems to me you will not get much interest.  But of course you can hope and try. 
      April 17, 2019 7:54 PM MDT

I would tell her no. I'm not trash and therefore my body will not be enclosed in a trash bag. 
      April 17, 2019 6:53 PM MDT

that is not what I'm saying,  they are very elegant clothing materials and you will never look like trash wearing them.
      April 17, 2019 7:51 PM MDT

The dangers of wearing trash bag liners have been pointed out to you numerous times.

Why don't you try interacting with people in other ways, besides continually asking them to wear trash bags?
      April 18, 2019 8:01 AM MDT

I just read your profile before answering, so let me just make some observations about the questions I've seen you post since I came on here after ask.com closed its "community."

For many years, I kept a large trash bag in my car in case I was caught in a heavy rain or by a significant drop in temperature accompanied by a high wind.

Aside from the purpose suggested by their name (trash), they are useful in protecting and or isolating items from other items for various purposes.

Beyond that, I have no use for them. 

Nor would I be interested in inquiring of any person of any gender that I know as to whether they would wear such an item as clothing.

If you are conducting a survey, why not simply go door to door in random neighborhoods and put your questions to them directly?---or perhaps post a classified ad in various "underground" newspapers inviting participation in such a survey.

But as Linda Ronstadt used to sing, "You and I travel to the beat of a different drum..."---and that's what makes the world go 'round. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9qsDgA1q8Y

April 18, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

• Tom, do you remember that guy who used to go on ask and constantly ask people to try bathing fully clothed? you might not remember cos  it was such a larger community. Anyway, this trashbag guy reminds me of him lol. 
      April 18, 2019 9:10 AM MDT

Not offhand Jamie, but I may totally recall it in a day or two.
      April 18, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

• I remember it so well cos ask was my first online community,  and I didn’t have any concept of the fact that he might be ´trolling´. I  remember thinking it was so strange that he was so obsessed with the « bathing in the clothes » and I didn’t realize he may just be asking that constantly to get the negative reaction that he was getting from everyone. I’m not saying that trashy is just asking about wearing trash bags to get a reaction...but it’s a possibility ;)

April 18, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I suppose a member here could ask us to inquire as to what the favorite poem which is written in iambic pentameter of our female relatives might be, but I really wouldn't be inclined to do that either.

April 18, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

• Lol :)
      April 18, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

The same one I give to you.
    STFU.
      April 18, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

I may be trash but that just sounds uncomfortable.
      April 18, 2019 2:36 PM MDT