Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » why does kombucha smell like a sun baked porta potty

why does kombucha smell like a sun baked porta potty

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Well, it does not smell like Coca Cola.  I told you I hated it when I first drank it and cannot believe I gave it another try years later.

But, think of it as any alcohol you have downed.  It is for the medicine.  Not the taste at first.  Just drink about a quarter cup of it.  Not a lot.  Drink it cold and hold your nose.  It tastes fine if you got one that suits your taste.  It just has a fizzy and vinegar ending just like alcohols have that alcohol vile ending.

The difference is, that this is good for you.  It can be too much if you never drank any, to drink more than a little at a time.  PLEASE HEED THAT ADVICE.

Don't drink a lot at first.  It is VERY cleansing and may give you the flu.  Only if you overdo it. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 12:03 PM MDT
      April 19, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

• thank God it does not taste as bad as it smells. i found some that taste good 
      April 19, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

Whew.  I hope you really are doing this. I am curious.  I want to see if it helps.  Don't guzzle it.  Take it easy.  PLEASE.  
      April 19, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

• Cause it is nasty azzz chit like most things that come from Asia.
      April 20, 2019 4:34 AM MDT