Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think that I shall never see another president as disfigured grotesque frightening as he*. You too?

I think that I shall never see another president as disfigured grotesque frightening as he*. You too?

*he be Dondonjohn of course.

Posted - April 22, 2019

Responses

I don't come on this website to take pot shots at our president.  No matter who he/she is or whether I agree or disagree with some or all they say or represent.  Many of us feel a profound sense of peace and gratitude as a result of Mr. Trump's presidency and the stability and hope it has brought us - whatever personal shortcomings we may think he possesses.  His respect for us in allowing us to lead our own lives where we may rise or fall as the result of our own efforts without governmental interference speaks volumes about the man and what he believes in.  Though much maligned he continues to be the champion of our freedoms.  He is a wealthy man - he does not need to subject himself to all that he has had to endure for us - yet he continues to do his duty  and I, for one, though I may not agree with everything he does, support him for that.   
      April 22, 2019 5:41 AM MDT