Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have you achieved any of the dreams you had when you were younger? Are they what you thought they'd be? Do you still dream? For what?

Have you achieved any of the dreams you had when you were younger? Are they what you thought they'd be? Do you still dream? For what?

Posted - May 14, 2019

Responses

Nope, not a one.  Life seems to have a way of making sure that things never go as you hope or dream.
    It may be my depression talking, but no; I've stopped dreaming.  What's the use?
      May 14, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

I, like you, am living a life I never in a million years thought I would. All things considered it could have been much much worse. But certain things/people I counted on as always being there aren't. I still dream. It costs me nothing and without dreams there can never be hope. I cannot imagine having any quality of life without hope so I hope.  Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      May 14, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

The only dream I remember ... was being a fireman.
    I think I gave that up when running stairs in high school PE class.  lol
      May 14, 2019 10:06 AM MDT

Funnee hunnee. When we dream we rarely ever think of our physical limitations. Thank you for your reply Walt. Firemen die on the job all too often. I'm glad you aren't one.
      May 14, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

No dreams back then...none now. I can't be disappointed that way.
      May 14, 2019 3:46 PM MDT

So you NEVER had any dreams of what you wished hoped expected wanted to do/be/achieve in life? Wow. Okey dokey. I've always been a dreamer E. Still am. SIGH. I guess we are whom and what we are early on and stay that way until our end. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      May 15, 2019 5:18 AM MDT

I havent achieved some dreams i wanted , but im still at a good place in life, so im happy of all i have now.
      May 15, 2019 12:13 PM MDT