Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Military » Just how can any millitary person support TRUMP, who said heroes don't get caught. McCain got caught. No hero. HOW DO YOU SUPPORT THAT?

Just how can any millitary person support TRUMP, who said heroes don't get caught. McCain got caught. No hero. HOW DO YOU SUPPORT THAT?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

I was military, and the man is too petulant, paranoid and stupid to deserve my support. 

Trump has claimed that [he thought] he “...would have been a great General”.
    What pompous, self-serving BS. 

Here the thing: The military doesn’t hire Generals. Those ranks are earned through a long career of stellar military service. 
    Mr Fake Heelspurs would have had to be a good Lieutenant first, then a good Captain, Major, and so on. He would have had to FOLLOW ORDERS. For YEARS.

Is there even one of us so dim and deluded as to think THAT is even remotely possible? 

In my experience, those who make General are truly exceptional people and proven leaders of men; a rare, accomplished, and admirable breed. 
    Donald Trump is abjectly NONE of these things, except apparently in his own neurotic mind. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 25, 2019 7:30 PM MDT
      May 25, 2019 4:56 PM MDT

what Don said.
    yep....Can't support anything of that Trump stuff.
    Can't support Dicktator Trump at all. Nope.
    His whole life is a cover up
    Even his hair
    This post was edited by Baba at May 25, 2019 7:51 PM MDT
      May 25, 2019 7:44 PM MDT