Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » any men here who can come take my garbage out

any men here who can come take my garbage out

I live on the third floor and i have MS so just do it 

Posted - June 28, 2019

Responses

Put it in a garbage can ... drop the can out the window the night before pickup.
    Say you took the garbage out, but cats (or some other animal) must have gotten in it.
      June 28, 2019 1:08 PM MDT

Excellent problem-solving solution. :) Not that I'm surprised and cats would probably love it and the racoons, too.
    Problem solved and fed the neighborhood animals.  A win/win situation for every mammal involved. :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at June 28, 2019 3:58 PM MDT
      June 28, 2019 1:54 PM MDT

• actually i have window right above the bins so this Is a pretty genius idea 
      June 28, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

If you are serious which I believe you are because no one in their right mind would joke about such a disabling and sad disease, you could call the trash company and tell them of your situation.
    I would hope and think they will come up for you personally and pick it up from your immediate doorway.
    If they don't, give me the number and I'll have a word or two with them.
    If that doesn't work and even though I am not a man, I will gladly come and help you. :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at June 28, 2019 3:59 PM MDT
      June 28, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

Only because you have an Asian man to protect you, and we all know they are total Martial Arts pros, I will reveal to you that News Ads and reviews help immeasurably.  Just be sure hubby and numchuks are nearby.
      June 28, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

I suppose you'll want me to kill your spiders, too.
      June 28, 2019 3:59 PM MDT