Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » On behalf of all Homosexuals, may I say thanks to each and every "hetero" for bringing us into existence? You really brought the rainbow!

On behalf of all Homosexuals, may I say thanks to each and every "hetero" for bringing us into existence? You really brought the rainbow!

Posted - June 28, 2019

Responses

Without Heterosexual couples providing a sperm and an egg, we gays would be SOL. Thank God for straight people!!!

June 28, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

• AMEN!

June 28, 2019 7:40 PM MDT

June 28, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

I have to thank the gays for brining half the population into existence themselves.  Like gay people only have sex with gay people.  Give me a break.  
      June 29, 2019 2:17 AM MDT

• Very good point.  Spot on.  I'm not sure gays are responsible for half but they definitely do their part to add to the mix occasionally don't they?  Reminds me of the fact that even I had a very brief tryst with a girl years ago, just to see what all the fuss was about.  Needless to say, it wasn't to my taste but goodness knows my little swimmers could have planted their flag and I would have been pushing strollers and changing diapers long before I was ready.  I shudder to think.
      June 29, 2019 6:31 AM MDT