Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Could someone please give me the George Carlin list of words we can and can't say in the main forum? Please use asterisks where needed.

Could someone please give me the George Carlin list of words we can and can't say in the main forum? Please use asterisks where needed.

Posted - July 4, 2019

Responses

I love George Carlin but just about ANY  utterance of GEORGIE'S  is NOT a safe word on here.   OH and can you IMAGINE CARLIN'S STAND UP ROUTINE ON TRUMP?  I hope someone can channel it from above and do it justice.  He probably doesn't even know he is dead yet because he doesn't believe God exists, but God knows he does.  So, he's doing fine, just fine up there.  LOL 

I keep calm and poised (LOL) by making it a challenge, like the soak your nuts and eat it raw double entendre'.  Or just using fun verbiage to really describe the word we cannot use.

Or this really cowardly, snakey thing I do.  "Well I cannot really call you anything like a sniveling dunderhead.... "

But I like the second choice the most.  Because when you describe the thing rather than using a swear word it is even more graphic.

Example:  Trump is  so filled with excretia,  I can smell his  breath through the tv screen.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2019 6:40 PM MDT
      July 4, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

• Well, to be specific, I post A LOT of pics and GIFS like you do.  I have no control over the wordage that is in them so I am constantly trying to discern if it is an acceptable word or not.  Or is it gonna get a pass because it is in the proper context or not, blah blah blah.  I know moderation isn't an exact science but I truly am curious if it is OK to use certain words like d*mn and H*ll or is that even too harsh.  You'd think I'd know this already because I'm not exactly new here but in my comings and goings I have noticed that the moderation is tightening down on things.  Relatively harmless stuff posted in good fun is being taken way too seriously.  Most would agree that f*ck is a no-no, but i know that b*tch can't even be used in the proper context of breeding canines.  so.... sometimes i feel I'm left to flounder deciding on my own.  JA likes to keep the main forum suitable for 14 year olds, I personally think 14 year olds are raunchier than I am.  LOL! Kids today say and do things that I would have been beaten with a crowbar for.  Anyhow.  I'm serious.  I want a list, or is it just best policy to always use asterisks no matter the word and foolishly pretend that 14 year olds don't know what it is? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 4, 2019 6:40 PM MDT
      July 4, 2019 2:20 PM MDT

George Carlin - 7 Words You Can't Say On TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBH5oNQOS0
      July 4, 2019 3:32 PM MDT

• Tater t*ts
    Ba**erina
    F**k art
    S**take mushrooms
    Diet co**
    P***imist
    A**terisks This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 4, 2019 6:43 PM MDT
      July 4, 2019 4:07 PM MDT