Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What would happen (you want a stupid question, you got it) if everyone in the world stopped taking pills and drugs at the same time.

What would happen (you want a stupid question, you got it) if everyone in the world stopped taking pills and drugs at the same time.

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

Thousands would die, many in pain would wish they were dead, folks with really high blood pressure would be flipping out at the airport and in other high stress situations and those with mental issues would be suffering.  It is really an awful thing to think about. 
      July 11, 2019 12:41 PM MDT

It was simplistic, but it winds up being basically the right answer.  Substitute at least a BILLION would die and two billion wishing they were dead, and the rest is totally terrifying and dangerous like you are saying here.

I cannot imagine a world worse than this until I think about a world like that.  
      July 11, 2019 12:56 PM MDT

Sure you can. Imagine life as a slave.
      July 11, 2019 6:36 PM MDT

Millions would lose there jobs with drug manufacterers. But they could get jobs with medical facilities overloaded with bodies. The funeral industry would explode. Most Importantly, my heart would explode within a week. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 11, 2019 12:57 PM MDT
      July 11, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

But but but look at the way that will be paved for the future.  The one person that would be left will be drug-free and proud of it.  And he already has seen the dangers of drugs.  Maybe he can open up a Yoga Studio and do it right.  

Of course, he will also have to reproduce and that may be a dilemma.    But I am confident there are sperm banks and egg banks in some cryoresearch center he can start a new earth with.  

WE Can call the new earth TRUMP.  Because you know no matter how many times we do a STUPID THING, mankind will find a way to not only repeat it, but make it FAR WORSE FAR FASTER.  

WE NEVER LEARN.  AS LONG AS THERE IS ONE OF US LEFT. God must be a masochist.  
      July 11, 2019 1:00 PM MDT

• I miss MDMA.
      July 11, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

OK.  I took that.  When it was GOOD?  Nothing in the world would keep me from it. NOTHING.  IT was me at my clearest and best and calmest.  When it was BAD?  It stopped me from taking it.  It was that bad.

So, what I do now is the closest thing to that feeling.  And much safer.  But way more expensive.  I need a lot.  
      July 11, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

The boycott wouldn’t last very long. 
      July 11, 2019 6:37 PM MDT