Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ALLEGEDLY the Koch Brothers have tried for years to bend the Republican Party toward LIBERTARIANISM. They despise nationalism. Didja know?

ALLEGEDLY the Koch Brothers have tried for years to bend the Republican Party toward LIBERTARIANISM. They despise nationalism. Didja know?

I am saying "ALLEGEDLY" because I am shocked if that's true. Not that they despise nationalism but that they were not extreme right-ring Conservatives. So they are not fans of the Donald John Trump and I expect he is not a fan of theirs. Well he is not of a fan of anyone but himself so that's no surprise.

The Koch Brothers are way way way way way way way richer than the puny tiny liddle Donald John Trump. Think he'd battle them anyway? Remember the song about the ant and the rubber tree plant? The ant had high hopes he take down that plant. In a contest to the figurative death who'd win? The Koch Brothers or the Donald John Trump?

By the way the Koch Brothers support a lot of Public Television programs that I enjoy. Another shock for me. They are not one-dimensional anything. Who knew?

Posted - August 15, 2019

Responses

They are the establishment. They now support both sides of the aisle. 
    They hate Trump. He is getting in the way of cheap labor and globalism. 
      August 15, 2019 4:54 AM MDT

Nope.
    While they give money to (small L) libertarian causes ... if you look at their donations to candidates, they give more money to "establishment" Republicans than to "libertarian" Republicans.
      August 15, 2019 8:01 AM MDT