Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you were a top spy and retired would you write a book about your experience or never divulge a word?

If you were a top spy and retired would you write a book about your experience or never divulge a word?

If you wrote a book you'd probably use a pseudonym. You have have to live as someone else with a fake identity.  Witness Protection?

I can keep secrets but it would be so delicious to give chapter and verse of how "the enemy" was so easy to dupe and ridicule them. On the other hand the less said the better off I'd be to live a long life. Probably.

What would you do and why? Are you cut out to be a spy? Why?

Posted - September 10, 2019

Responses

I'm not cut out to be a spy - I'm not devious enough.  
      September 10, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

I have no problem keeping SOMEONE ELSE'S SECRETS. Scorpios go to their graves tight lipped and non-forthcoming with respect to the dark places in other people's lives. However for myself I cannot be who I am not. I can only be who I am. Which is why I share what I do with others and why I ask the questions I ask. It's good to know whom you are. I do. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 12, 2019 4:30 AM MDT

I feel the same way. :)
      September 12, 2019 5:16 AM MDT

I figgered that out a long time ago my friend!  Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 12, 2019 5:24 AM MDT

:):) :)
      September 12, 2019 9:01 AM MDT