Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Did none of Spider-man's enemies ever think to try Ortho Home Defense?

Did none of Spider-man's enemies ever think to try Ortho Home Defense?

Posted - September 18, 2019

Responses

LOL I just used that one on WInkle or Twinkie or whatever he calls herself.  

(It's cool.  We are friends and he knows I think he's the bomb)

Do NOT post this randomly.  We already killed Toby McGuire and now this character MUST GO ON.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 19, 2019 5:08 AM MDT
      September 18, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

WHY AM I BEING IGNORED?  NO ONE PUTS ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK INTO A CORNER.  
      September 19, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Huge Giggles!!!
    One would think they would have with all the chemistry sets they play with.
    I guess it wasn't in the script!

September 18, 2019 11:50 AM MDT

• Right? They come up with most sinister, expensive, ridiculous plans without looking to the most obvious answer. 
      September 19, 2019 5:55 AM MDT

...The good news is....  In NOT using any product like this on the market, they aren't promoting it.  
    Why is this good?  
    Well, being a wizardress who sees the whole circular process, if you poison the spiders who are architectural geniuses creating their masterpieces from excretions of their own bodies which prove to be one of the strongest and natural substances in the world, they hurt the environmental balance incredibly.
    There are monstrous disasters waiting to happen when using a product like this.
    Logic and passion go hand-in-hand on this one.
    You spray this poison on the land.  It goes into the dirt. This then ruins life for the worms and bacteria and all the other little creatures living there.  While dying a slow and tedious 15-minute death (not long for us but probably a pretty long time for an insect,) the birds come down and eat them. The birds get poisoned.  We normally like birds, and our dogs sniffing around on the ground and cats who dig to relieve themselves get the poison all over them.
    Back to the wildlife, we then have the coyotes eating the poisoned birds who ate the insects who were doing their job by moving the dirt around in your garden. It's a horrific chain reaction that occurs on a much larger scale in our farmer's fields already.  It all starts with your little garden.  
    Goodness!  I had a lot to say there.
    Even though I KNOW it is all about money on the shallow side of people, I have to hope that their caring about this planet and animals also played a part in their decision not to promote products such as this.
    Please tell me it's not all about, "Show ME The Money!"

This post was edited by Merlin at September 20, 2019 5:45 AM MDT
      September 19, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

• That was the most thought out and logical sounding excuse for lazy script writing I've ever heard, LOL.   All jokes aside I completely agree with you. 
      September 20, 2019 5:46 AM MDT

• Why do you want to kill your friendly neighbourhood Spider Man? Who’s next? ANT-MAN??? I don’t even know who YOU are anymore. -_-

September 19, 2019 5:09 AM MDT

• As soon as I get my hands on a magnifying glass and these clouds clear up Antman is toast. 
      September 19, 2019 5:54 AM MDT

•   September 19, 2019 5:38 PM MDT

•   September 20, 2019 5:47 AM MDT