Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump "decision" to hand over the Kurds to Turkey to annihilate benefitted whom?

The trump "decision" to hand over the Kurds to Turkey to annihilate benefitted whom?

IRAN
RUSSIA
ASSAD
ISIS

Funny. I don't see the United States of America among them. "The Turks have been licking their chops to do this in northern Syria for years!" Once trump rolled over for the Turkish Despot to exterminate the Kurds the outcome was totally predictable.

The trump is so dumb he believes sanctions will fix the damage he's done and everything will be hunky dory again and everyone will praise him for his extremely stable genius wisdom. Yeah. Sure. You betcha..

Posted - October 15, 2019

Responses

make ISIS great again!!!

(new hat)

October 15, 2019 8:54 AM MDT

MIGA! It has a nifty ring to it! Bet it will be out there in future rallies proudly worn by the parasites who feed off the trump as he in reciprocity feed off them. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 16, 2019 6:35 AM MDT

trump thinks he's god (he's even said so).  No matter what happens, he can simply snap his fingers and fix it.  he won't listen to anyone, save fox news and a few of his toadys (that throws sanity and wisdom right out the window).  therefore he has no clue to what may be the outcome of his foolishness.  he thinks that all he has to do is issue an executive order and the world will obey. he thinks the entire world should bow down to the US (and himself).  He's power mad and psychotic.  what he refuses to see is that he's handing this country over to its enemies and if he's not stopped there will be no US within 4 years.
      October 15, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

Do you really believe there is a 4-year window to our salvation Shuhak? At the rate he's going will there be a USA in November 2020? As he escalates things accelerate. ALL BAD. I hope you're right. I hope we have that long. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      October 16, 2019 6:37 AM MDT

Would you rather we start WWIII over it. Are we to fight Turkey (Nato ally), Russia and Iran?  Should we declare this war? On whom? 

That is what we are talking about another war with no end. These people have been fighting for centuries...why should we join them?

Trump did not give approval. But was not willing to fight Turkey. That was the choice...fight Turkey or pull out and issue santions. We were trying to negotiate an agreement that would address Turkey's security concerns (Kurdish group PKK is considered a terrorist group by Turkey, USA and Europe.) Turkey does not want them near their border. Evidently something fell through on that....
      October 16, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

Your view of trump and mine are polar opposite m2c. He starts fires and then "heroically" rushes in to douse them. Repeatedly. He is a push me pull me toy. He goes in all directions all the time and you cannot predict what will set him off. He pulled out without consulting anyone. He left Syrian Kurds to the Turks and gave Erdogan permission/license to come and SLAUGHTER Kurds who had fought side-by-side with us for years and they lost over 11,000 of their people in doing so. They helped us take out ISIS. Friendships developed. Then the trump pulls the rug out from under them because of a  phone call from Erdogan with Putin's blessing. The trump has given Putin EVERYTHING HE EVER WANTED and will continue rolling over and doing Putin's bidding. America is being ridiculed and also has lost any credibility. Who is going to trust America to keep its word EVER AGAIN? You think this gawdawful situation is being ameliorated mitigated by trump. It is not. He exacerbates everything he touches. He thrives in chaos and will continue to make sure he creates more. All with Putin's blessing. How you cannot see what is so obvious I cannot guess. It is a mess entirely of trump's making.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Saturday to thee. This post was edited by RosieG at October 19, 2019 2:44 AM MDT
      October 19, 2019 2:43 AM MDT

No one has answred me yet....what were we supposed to do? Go to war with Nato Ally Turkey, Russia, Assad, Iran? 
    Or just leave our 50 troops there to be slaughtered?
      October 19, 2019 5:42 AM MDT