Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » LSD, Cocaine, heroin, meth or 40 hour work week?

LSD, Cocaine, heroin, meth or 40 hour work week?

Posted - October 26, 2019

Responses

I'll work rather than do any of that junk

https://youtu.be/jVqBLF3FYp0 This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 28, 2019 1:51 PM MDT
      October 26, 2019 6:41 PM MDT

• Sharon... you have to pick which joker you like the bestest. 
      October 26, 2019 6:48 PM MDT

I was really kind of a druggie when I was young which I can't help seeing now as a vast waste of time. I mean the drugs not my youth. I work pretty much a 40 hour week now and though I have grown comfortable with my work really I don't let it define me.  Because I would say I am more myself in my personal life than when I am working where to some extent I am playing a role, a part. 
      October 26, 2019 6:47 PM MDT

• I see, but who’s your favourite joker, please. 
      October 26, 2019 6:48 PM MDT

• Animated Joker of course. 

Life is far grander in technicolor cartoon served with a bowl of Frosted flakes. 

That's my high.

( but deep down I love each and every "Mr. J." )
      October 26, 2019 7:12 PM MDT

• I love them all too but I haven’t seen the new one yet, meh. My favourite is Jack’s version though Cos I remember Going to see that one at the drive-in when I was little and all these people walking around dressed as the Joker there. I was fascinated by it all. I was supposed to be asleep in the back by the time that movie started but I forced myself to stay awake :)
      October 26, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

• I haven't seen the new one yet either.  I've been dealing with too much "life-crazy" lately.  Arkham Asylum is beginning to look like a restful retreat.  And yes, Nicholson is just always great.

October 26, 2019 7:32 PM MDT

Magic mushrooms. Loved 'shrooms in college!
      October 26, 2019 8:00 PM MDT

• Lol you wild man :) I’ve never tried them...I’m too chicken baby ;) 
      October 26, 2019 8:04 PM MDT

The psychoactive ingredient, psilocybin, is very similar to LSD and also sends you on a wild, crazy, and interesting trip.
      October 26, 2019 8:18 PM MDT

• I’ve never tried LSD either Lol. I’m a big chicken when it comes to trying drugs. I did one drug for about a year in my early 20’s. a hard drug, and it almost killed me. I’m scared straight ever since. 
      October 26, 2019 8:24 PM MDT

Thought you said you love them all. Anyway, I tried those things when I was 18 to 21 in college, with friends and frat brothers. That's the time of life to do it. Now, 40 years on, I actually enjoy sobriety - something I never thought possible in those days.
      October 26, 2019 8:49 PM MDT

• No, my question was actually about the different “Jokers“ in the Batman movies... I LOVE them all :) I had a year I was pretty high all the time... coke was my drug of choice... that was a million years ago though. Now I stick to wine...  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 30, 2019 6:29 AM MDT
      October 26, 2019 8:57 PM MDT