Active Now

Reverend Muhammadovsky
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Is a 90 year old woman too old to have plastic surgery to improve her looks?

Is a 90 year old woman too old to have plastic surgery to improve her looks?

Posted - September 14, 2016

Responses

Ha!  Good question.  I bet there are some really old Hollywood starlets that still go under the knife at such an age.  

September 14, 2016 12:03 PM MDT

• That's the same as re-hydrating a raisin

September 14, 2016 6:22 PM MDT

If she is healthy enough to withstand the procedure, and has money to pay for it, why the hell would anyone have anything to say about it.  It's no one's business.

September 14, 2016 9:47 PM MDT

For someone that age it would be more like casting concrete than plastic surgery.

But if it makes them feel good about themselves, and as long as Medicare pays (I'm kidding about that part), more power to them. Of course ANY anesthesiology, even a spinal block, can be very dangerous, especially at advanced age. Look at what happened to Joan Rivers.

September 14, 2016 10:01 PM MDT

If we work on our inside beauty then we will get more beautiful as we age! Why would anyone want to look younger? I have seen 97 year old people that shine with beauty inside out. A man who wont love us for our inside beauty doesn't love us for long!

September 14, 2016 10:22 PM MDT

I'd say so.

September 15, 2016 10:41 AM MDT

Carazaa, those truly do make great quotes and should be words to live by, but generally when discussing someone's beauty, they're referring to a person's physical beauty and in that respect, not everything is equal.  I think if someone isn't happy with the way they look and they're a candidate for plastic surgery, I say go for it regardless of age.  It's definitely true when you say if someone only loves outside beauty, they won't love you for long.  But I don't think most people would want that kind of love in the first place.

September 17, 2016 8:40 PM MDT