Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Fer cryin' out loud! True or Faux? Iran let the US know IN ADVANCE which bases would be hit. Was it a joint venture?

Fer cryin' out loud! True or Faux? Iran let the US know IN ADVANCE which bases would be hit. Was it a joint venture?

A conspiracy of two..colluding to make things look dire but in fact were never intended to do any harm at all?

What say you if that is true?

The dumb don once again takes victory laps for something he did not do.

I dunno about you but this is really too much if indeed it is all true.

Posted - January 9, 2020

Responses

In 2018, we hit a Syrian airbase in "retaliation" for them using WMD against civilian/militia forces.
    We notified the Russians ahead of time ... and they notified the Syrians ... and not a single person was killed or injured, nor were any aircraft destroyed or damaged.
      January 9, 2020 7:48 AM MST

I'm gobstomped to he** Walt. So it's just for show then? I had no idea they played these games and seriously don't you think that is beyond insane crappy crazy dumbheaded and plain evil? Thank you for the helpful answer which angers me no end. AS IF things aren't bad enough they engage in play acting to a gawdawful script and no one ad libs or there will be he** to pay. Who is satisfied with this or are there others out there like me to whom this is UNCONSCIONABLE? :( Happy Thursday. This post was edited by RosieG at January 9, 2020 7:53 AM MST
      January 9, 2020 7:51 AM MST

I was thinking maybe each nation's cyberwarfare agencies should invest in computer graphics people ... then they wouldn't have to spend billions on these "fake" attacks with real weapons.  They could just use CGI to show the attack.  LOL
      January 9, 2020 1:29 PM MST

Remember the movie WAR GAMES? It could be shown worldwide what was "happening" except that it would all be fake phony fixed rigged planned scripted. What's real Walt? Anything? Or is everything everywhere all the time phonied up? Sheesh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 10, 2020 2:37 AM MST

Iran notified Iraq who let us know. Our people say they knew before. 

It was a show. A show for Iran to claim in their country that they took revenge for Soleimani. They even claimed on their news that they killed 30 US soldiers. 
    Iran gov is worried about looking to weak. They already have their people protesting in the streets. (Soleimani just murdered over 2000 of them) They do not want the people to uprise against them. 
      January 9, 2020 8:21 AM MST

I heard on the news last night that Iran also notified the Swiss, who notified us.
      January 10, 2020 7:06 AM MST

I do not know if the report is true, but there is an old military saying to the effect of "Never underestimate your enemy".  

The Iranians might seem crackpots to us for their vicious theocracy, but they are no fools behind the rhetoric. They of course, won't underestimate the Americans, much as they hate the country and what it stands for.

The UK is still trying quietly to revive the nuclear deal, irrespective of the US Government, and I would guess Germany and France are similarly  minded. 
      January 9, 2020 10:08 AM MST

Too confusing Durdle. Usta be the BAD GUYS and the GOOD GUYS were OBVIOUS. Now all of 'em seem to be operating in BAD GUY mode. So what are we supposed to do? Support all of them or annihilate all of them? It's gettin' to be a real hardship out here in the world of reality! Bummer. They are getting dummer and dummer and their peeps adoringly worship them more just because of the degree of their abject Dumb! Go figger! Thank you for your reply. Tea and crumpets? Bagels and cream cheese? Crow? This post was edited by RosieG at January 9, 2020 12:42 PM MST
      January 9, 2020 12:42 PM MST