Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Will someone actually be held accountable for the election laws broken in 2020?

Will someone actually be held accountable for the election laws broken in 2020?

Wisconsin Elections Adminstrator faces impeachment for various election violations in the 2020 election.. 

Posted - September 22, 2023

Responses

It spreads news.  It is news the msm will not cover. 
      September 23, 2023 12:39 PM MDT

It spreads news to about 15 people, maybe fewer.

All of your jumping up and down about it for almost three years hasn’t changed anything.
      September 23, 2023 1:18 PM MDT

There are more active members here than 15...still under 40.   But there are people who read sites that are not members or posters.  I frequent many sites I am not a member of. 

You say nothing has changed....but laws have been changed, courts had ruled in our favor, people have been arrested and this lady is being impeached.  Of course, those cannot be linked directly to my postings but I cannot be silence on issues that are so serious to our country and its elections.  I have posted about election integrity rules and laws long before Trump was a politician.  
      September 24, 2023 7:06 AM MDT

But the reality of Trump losing and being a one-term president hasn’t change, and that’s the salient point.

You wouldn’t have said anything about it had he been re-elected.
      September 24, 2023 8:47 AM MDT

Your are wrong I have always complained about election fraud and securing our elections. The only thing that has changed is it used to be a topic we all agreed on. There are/were users here who posted about having people vote in person and do it like the Iraqis...have every dip their thumb in perm ink so no one could vote twice. (These were/are Democrat posters here....now they say mail in voting is fine and secure. The only thing that changed was who won via mail in fraud votes. Not my position on them. 

My position is now as it has been for decades: in person with ID, paper ballots, counted by people.  Anything else only leads to fraud. 
      September 24, 2023 10:14 AM MDT

Better tell Trump. He is now encouraging ballot harvesting. Either he wants more fraud or he has accepted that is can be done without fraud.
      September 24, 2023 3:59 PM MDT

In the states where it is legal. WI is not one. But there are some where it is.  We want to change those states but  for now, you have to play the game by the rules established. This post was edited by my2cents at September 25, 2023 5:10 AM MDT
      September 24, 2023 9:06 PM MDT

I don't see how or why any Democrats could be held accountable for 2020 election law violations. And if they do find violations they won't be big enough to change the results of the election. But I can clearly see that there was a movement to overture the results of a fair election, So I am working on a little ditty to help explain it.  Here is what I got so far. 

Three six nine, Rudy drank wine -
    Trump chewed KFC while on Raffensperger's line.
    The line broke, Trump got choked - so him and Rudy setup a conspiracy line. 

Clap pat - clap pat - clap pat - clap pat 

Cheers and happy weekend!
    This post was edited by Nanoose at September 23, 2023 11:50 AM MDT
      September 23, 2023 8:29 AM MDT

All they had to do was answer questions and actually investigate the problems people witnessed. 
    As we see with this impeachment of the WI Election official...that laws were indeed broken.
      September 23, 2023 1:07 PM MDT

Will someone actually be held accountable for Trump’s broken ego that made him a sore loser unable and unwilling to accept reality?

Broken ego, not broken laws. There’s a difference, you see.
      September 23, 2023 8:33 AM MDT

Illegal ballot harvesting, Illegal drop boxes,  illegal votes from nursing homes, Illegal requests and returns of absentee ballots, Illegal ballot curing....those are broken laws.  Broken election laws. Nothing to do with egos...just election laws being broken.
      September 23, 2023 12:43 PM MDT

I see that you still cannot grasp the difference between broken ego and allegedly broken laws.
      September 23, 2023 1:20 PM MDT

I have not talked about any ego. 

This woman broke election laws.  She authorized drop boxes, allowed others people to request absentee ballots for OTHER people and the allowed them to return those ballots for OTHERS....allowed votes from nursing homes not followed in the laws....etc....these are laws.  And she broke them and directed others to break them....these are broken laws.  

And none of us as Amercian citizens should be okay with them being broken.  
      September 23, 2023 2:22 PM MDT

Of course you haven’t talked about his broken ego, because you don’t want to face it.

But you bring up this nonsense approximately every 30 minutes. Nobody agrees with you and the conversation invariably devolves into your word against everyone else’s, goes nowhere, and resolves nothing.
      September 23, 2023 6:29 PM MDT

I bring it up when the topic applies.  I do not care if people agree with me.  If I cared about that I would have left this site a long time ago. 

It is not my word against anyone else's.   These are factual events that happened. 
    There were drop boxes, there was ballot harvesting,  there were ballots requested by people other than the voter and returned by people other than the voter. There were votes gotten from nursing homes without proper procedure  etc.  Those things happened...that is not my words...those are facts.  I would be upset if those actions took place and it favored my candidates.  
      September 24, 2023 7:55 AM MDT

Sorry, but the topic doesn’t apply repeatedly, every half an hour, almost three years after the fact.
      September 24, 2023 8:50 AM MDT

If I am replying to someone who posted on the topic....if you don't like feel free to ignore them. But it must apply and matter to you as you are still here posting on the topic. 

I am not even here every 30 mins....it is relevant now because it is now that some GOP in WI have actually grow a spine and are acting on the illegal activities in that election. 

So please, comment again to keep the election fraud topic on the home page, it is important for all to be aware and support our election's integrity. This post was edited by my2cents at September 24, 2023 10:15 AM MDT
      September 24, 2023 10:08 AM MDT