Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Yay! Thank you JA! Did you all see it..?

Yay! Thank you JA! Did you all see it..?

Yasssss! We (all 18+ and member of the Adult Network here at aM) got an easier navigation to access Adult Mug (AM) and Free-For-All (FFA). We no longer have to fight our way through the my group navigation. We got a direct shortcut inside the main menus under the drop down 'questions' option.

Hopefully this will be for the benefit of all of us. Not only the members of these groups, but also members outside who does not appreciate too much use of sexual innuendoes. For the more new members of aM (aka those who have joined our community after we migrated to aM v.2.0 during October 2016, JA correct me if I recall the month wrongly), we previously had this feature on our old site, and it made AM and FFA two frequently used outlets for fun banters of such character.

AM and FFA was kind of a sub-community inside the main community. Lot of us, who used this sub-community prior have been missing the traffic we used having in these groups. My personal hope, and why talking to JA about this, is a hope to recreate such activities, and maybe less annoyance inside the main room for those who does not appreciate it as much. Hmm. This is becoming longer than originally planned for.

Below is a screenshot of where to find the quick accesses (look for the red circle). Please use the thread here if you have found troubles accessing the groups, or the Adult Network. One issue I am aware about will be you receiving lots of notifications from the groups each time something is being posted inside them. Goes for all groups we sign up to. This will not stop prior you made your first entry (post a discussion or make a comment for an existing discussion). I can't explain why, but this is an observation I have made.

What's left to say? Have fun and play it safe! Don't be shy and think Adult means lots of explicit pervy stuff. We are regular pervs. Lol. Please let them know, you the rest of regular other users of the groups. People tend to fantasize the most wild stuff which isn't the case. That will be about it.

So... did you see it? Will you be using it?

Posted - March 17, 2017

Responses

Thanks SapphicHeart,....I'm as I always says say on answermug,simple ordinary and yes conservative too, with all due to respect to varied sexual orientation of you ....and others....here....have a blast there in adult mug!!!!
      March 18, 2017 2:58 PM MDT

;-)
      March 18, 2017 3:00 PM MDT