Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He is quite a STATEMAN and so INSPIRING best evidenced at his rallies where he BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER! Ever attend one?

He is quite a STATEMAN and so INSPIRING best evidenced at his rallies where he BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER! Ever attend one?

It is such a joyful warm inviting place. The tent is big and don goes out of his way to make all of us feel welcome. The political party matters not. He is OUR president of all the people and his conversation is always based on our similarities. He brings people together in a charming manner and at the end of the rally we are all so thankful and grateful to have attended. We feel as one nation undivided with a common goal.

What other leader could pull that off so frequently and dependably? Are you not well pleased with him?

Posted - February 11, 2020

Responses

I've been to several Bernie Sanders rallies and found them to be inspiring and full of hope.

I have no interest in attending a Donald "Grab them by the pus*y" Trump hate fest. This post was edited by Jon at February 12, 2020 2:44 AM MST
      February 11, 2020 7:56 AM MST

He and his peeps live 24/7 in an alternate reality JG. Once you enter it there is no leaving it. The rules are different there. They all make sense to the inhabitants. Whatever don sez goes. He never lies he never disappoints them he never betrays them nor will he ever abandon them. He is the truth the light the way for all of them. He showed up just when they had given up all hope. The GOD that exists in their alternate reality sent donjohn to save them. While Jesus has been referred to as the "son of GOD" surely donjohn is HIS nephew or cousin once removed. There is a connection there his true believers see that the rest of us and our ilk will never see. It's hard to cross over into the world of alternate reality if you are grounded elsewhere. We don't understand it exactly. It makes no sense to us absolutely. The minds hearts souls bodies of the alternate reality dwellers is not the same as ours. So while we observe catalog track them we will never understand them. Thank you for your reply JG. I am uncomfortable in large crowds so I'm not a rallygoer for anyone. Is BEING at a rally much different than watching Bernie on TV? So far in Iowa/New Hampshire Bernie and Pete are running neck-and-neck. At some point the support will peel off for one of them as they attend different primaries. Makes the horse racing kinda exciting. :)
      February 12, 2020 2:52 AM MST

Bernie won both Iowa and New Hampshire.

As I said, Bernie rallies are positive, high energy events focusing on change and the future. 
    I practically grew up with Bernie so I know how wonderful he is and fully embrace most of his ideas. The Mainstream media is trying hard to virtually assassinate him.
      February 12, 2020 8:36 AM MST

No, I don't attend political rallies and Trump's rallies remind me of Bund rallies, so I'm not likely to be found at one of them.
      February 11, 2020 11:17 AM MST

I'm not a rallygoer either L. I don't like large crowds for any reason so I avoid them. Thank you for your reply. Bund rallies? Was that a Hitler thing? ZIG HEIL! Geez. What goes around comes around? Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 12, 2020 2:54 AM MST

I stay away from large crowds.  Yes, Bund rallies were of the Hitler era.  Nothing good can come of those.  Happy Wednesday. :)
      February 12, 2020 7:55 AM MST

Yes I have. 

We should all be happy when unemployment is lowest in 50 yrs and lowest in history for almost every demographic. 
    Record breaking stock market.
    Border is being secured.
    Wages rising for the bottom of the labor force. 
    Lower taxes. 
    Etc etc etc. 

I plan to attend the next one in my area as well.
      February 11, 2020 1:59 PM MST

thanks to Obama for the coattails Trump continues to ride.

The border is secure as long as there are winds less than 37mph
    Wages are still low
    Lower Taxes only benefit the wealthy.

You better see him before his term is up because he's gonna be back doing reality TV
      February 11, 2020 3:07 PM MST

If Obama wanted credit for the economy he should have made it boom before he left office. 

Uncured concrete + 35mph winds + 30ft wall = wall tilting leverage

Wages are higher now than under Obama

I benefited from my tax cut.

I have plenty of time...2024 is a long time away.

This post was edited by my2cents at February 11, 2020 3:19 PM MST
      February 11, 2020 3:17 PM MST

The economy was doing well and improving. Given the mess left behind by the previous Republican administration. That was no small feat.

Uncured concrete + 37MPH windows = Horrible workmanship

Wages are higher because the cost of living is higher. 

Benefited how exactly?  I benefited by finding $1 in a parking lot. lol

Since the elections have not happened yet,. LOL.  This time that clown will be in for a run for sure. This post was edited by Jon at February 12, 2020 7:56 AM MST
      February 11, 2020 4:22 PM MST

Uncured concrete is weak. I can break it with my hands alone. 

As if all wages raise with col. 

Lowers taxes. I paid approx $1500 least than I would have before the tax cut. I call that a benefit. 

True the election has not took place but 2 primaries have. And Bernie is 2 for 2. Trump is also 2 dor 2...having more votes than any incumbent President in history. IA more than 6000 votes than Obama and NH 80,000 more than Obama.   
      February 12, 2020 4:37 AM MST

Trump doesn't have anyone running against him.  What a feat to get 2 for 2.  Get real.
      February 12, 2020 7:57 AM MST

I what I was comparing was the number of votes for an incumbent President in the primaries. President Trump has more votes than Obama, Bush and Clinton did for their 2nd runs. 2 for 2 wins. 
      February 12, 2020 8:18 AM MST

LOL

Except Hillary had 3Million+ more than Trump in the popular. 
    Too funny
      February 12, 2020 8:37 AM MST

Hillary and Trump did not compete in a primary....an popular vote means NOTHING. 

Again, Trump (2020- 120,000) more than doubled Obama total (2012--49,000) in NH. 
    IA-- Trump (30,000) to Obama (25,000)

February 12, 2020 11:00 AM MST

That's called "Voter Suppression" 
    lol

It also shows the lack of spine by the GOP This post was edited by Jon at February 12, 2020 10:12 AM MST
      February 12, 2020 8:34 AM MST

It is called an incumbent President....never a real challenger the incumbent. Waste of time and money. 
      February 12, 2020 11:04 AM MST

I hope to see him in prison. He committed crimes for which he will not be made to pay until he is back to being an ordinary citizen. At which time he should be tried convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Don't you agree? Rewarding him would be such a travesty I cannot contemplate what the outcome would be.
      February 12, 2020 5:07 AM MST

For you a donjohn rally is like going to church m2c. I understand. He inspires you uplifts you gives you hope. He was sent by GOD in your world of alternate reality. Of course you worship him. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thy! :)
      February 12, 2020 2:55 AM MST

No. Trump is a politican. A rally is not church, and Trump is NOT Jesus. 

I know who my Lord and Savior is and His name is Jesus Christ, Yeshua. 
      February 12, 2020 4:26 AM MST

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    ·
    Aug 21, 2019

“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

Donald "Yeshua" Trump

February 12, 2020 8:52 AM MST

Nice copy and pasta...complete with a fake edit...almost CNN quality.
      February 12, 2020 11:06 AM MST

It's Trump's Tweet. 

Take it up with Yeshua Trump

Suggestion. Get on Twitter so you can see what your God is posting This post was edited by Jon at February 12, 2020 11:19 AM MST
      February 12, 2020 11:15 AM MST

The selective edit added by you was the "Donald "Yeshua" Trump" these are your words not mine and not Trump's.....

I will take the man whom he was quoting word for it that Israelis love Trump.

Again, Trump is not God. There is only one true God. The God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. 

This post was edited by my2cents at February 12, 2020 1:26 PM MST
      February 12, 2020 11:20 AM MST