Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya know the Roger Stone shakedown where a verdit was given and then REVERSED ON ORDERS OF DON?

Ya know the Roger Stone shakedown where a verdit was given and then REVERSED ON ORDERS OF DON?

Allegedly all the prosecuters on the case RESIGNED. I think originally Stone was given 79 years. The don said it was not fair. Guess what folks? Once again jacka** donjohn rushes to the rescue of a criminal. You like right? He's your guy and he walks on water and can do no wrong.  No criminal should be punished except those don hates. All his pals and cronies and a**kissing buddies no matter how heinous egregious the crime are divine and should experience no punishment or consequence whatsoever.

Wonder how judges and juries will feel about the don overriding their verdicts and the a**kissing fake AGliddlebillybarrroytcohn facilitating it? Warm and fuzzy or OUTRAGED?

DICTATORIAL AUTHORITARIAN FASCIST DESPOT DICTATOR KING DON POLITICAL INTERFERENCE iS WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET FROM NOW ON.

fROM THIS MOMENT ON'
YOU AND I DEAR
WILL BE FLYING HIGH
EVERY TRUTH IS GONE
FROM THIS MOMENT ON

FOR WHICH YOU TOO CAN A**KISS DON.

Posted - February 12, 2020

Responses

Not 79 years ... the prosecutors recommended 7 to 9 years.  lol

The DoJ higher-ups say they decided against that prior to Trump's tweet.
    Riiiiiiight.

February 12, 2020 2:12 PM MST

79. 7-9. What's the diff? He will skate. I think 7-9 years is chump change. But the stone is old and sick and the don wants to protect him. So guess what will happen? Thank you for your reply and the correction. It's meaningless but accuracy and verity is important even though it will always be on the periphery of justice.  Until don and his cabal et al are all EXCISED we are sitting ducks for more of the same. Happy Thursday Walt. Wonder what don will corrupt today?
      February 13, 2020 2:06 AM MST