Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Usta be WWJD?. Today it's either WWTS or WWTD? Notice how easily don not only replaced Jesus but DOUBLED DOWN? Thanks to y'all! Didja know?

Usta be WWJD?. Today it's either WWTS or WWTD? Notice how easily don not only replaced Jesus but DOUBLED DOWN? Thanks to y'all! Didja know?

What
Would
Jesus
Do

NOW the NEW AND IMPROVED

What
Would
trump
Do

What
Would
trump
Say

Jesus has been dumped by trump. Makes sense. Y'all worship him as the second coming and say that GOD sent HIM to ya! So who needs Jesus any more right? Ya got don. What more could you ever need or want? Ya know?

Posted - February 13, 2020

Responses

I always know what Jesus would do.  He did a good job explaining that one.

What I do not ever know is how LOW the Donald will SINk.

He makes the Devil himself Nauseated from the whirlwind of chaos he causes.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2020 3:24 AM MST
      February 13, 2020 12:39 PM MST

I shall always be puzzled perplexed perturbed Sharon. To have anyone say "I vote for policy not character" shakes the heck outta me bigly. Millions of folks like that are out there. They couple up, have babies and raise them with the same philosophy. I just don't get it. Thank you for your fine reply. Are you as perplexed puzzled and saddened as am I? Happy Valentine's Day Friday m'dear! :)
      February 14, 2020 3:26 AM MST