Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I am amused to learn that something is deleted because I broke a rule. Reminds me of NCIS and all the rules they have to memorize. How many?

I am amused to learn that something is deleted because I broke a rule. Reminds me of NCIS and all the rules they have to memorize. How many?

In the NCIS show they are always quoting a rule by number and there are very many of them.

Here on the mug how many rules are there and do you know them by heart? Didja memorize them? Ever been booted because you broke one? For how long?

Anyway whatever works here is fine with me. I don't care one way ore the other. I say what I think. Period. Delete it? So what? Who cares? No one even notices it. I wouldn't notice it except they keep telling me about it. You don't need to say a word. I won't get angry because it means nothing to me one way or the other. You win some you lose some. You can't let that affect you.You don't do you? Whatever.

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

For those not familiar with the show, or know all Gibbs' rules:
    Gibbs' Rules
    https://www.gibbsrules.com/2013/07/ncis-gibbs-rules-the-complete-list-of-gibbs-rules.html

Nope, I don't memorize rules.
    Yep, I've been "censored" a few times for language. This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at February 14, 2020 9:22 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 9:05 AM MST

When I clicked on your link it said "Page not found" Walt. Thank you for trying though. I appreciate it bigly.

YOU WERE CENSORED FOR LANGUAGE? Well of course if you tell me for what you will be censored again. Eggshells and landmines surround us. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      February 14, 2020 9:15 AM MST

Hmm ... I updated the link with a new one.

Yep.  I didn't self-censor the BS word a couple times.  lol This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at February 14, 2020 9:20 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 9:19 AM MST

I'm sure you have broken many rules by now.  We all have.

Sometimes they are kind.  Sometimes they are not kind.  

Getting something deleted is not so bad.  
      February 14, 2020 9:18 AM MST