Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are monitors ALWAYS OBJECTIVE or do they wink wink nod when something awful is said with which they agree?

Are monitors ALWAYS OBJECTIVE or do they wink wink nod when something awful is said with which they agree?

You tell them what they want to hear and no matter how anti-rule it is you will get away with it. They only moniter those whose views upset them. Never those who views thrill  and delight them.

WHADDYA EXPECT fer goodness sakes? They are only IMPERFECT homo saps. They aren't made of stone (roger or any other). They let it slide and smile hoping no one will notice. Fine. Good. Swell. Who loves ya baby?

I thank GOD for my unconquerable soul. Do only true believers have unconquerable souls or nonbelievers too?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

Monitors are human and have their own foibles and opinions.

The ones on here seem to be quite fair.  

I am not perfect.  I always thank them when they call me out.  They are usually right.  So, I just move on.  I mean it is small potatoes.  
      February 14, 2020 9:35 AM MST

FAIR is subjective. What isn't? I don't thank them. I simply ignore them. I don't give a rat's a** about their opinions or their judgments. I go my way by myself. What happens after happens. Not my problem nor my concern. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      February 15, 2020 5:37 AM MST