Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A very interesting view. One that NEVER occurred to me. How much fraud goes on in your home among family members? LIes/tricks/deviousness?

A very interesting view. One that NEVER occurred to me. How much fraud goes on in your home among family members? LIes/tricks/deviousness?

Is your home a hotbed of distrust deceit trickery. Must you always be on guard less family members con you scam you set you up lie to you. Our home is not like that. The world is though. What is your experience? Are you safer in the outside world in a voting booth among complete strangers than you are in your own home?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

Unless you have a family of lawyers in the mix, I doubt if any talk of fraud is mentioned in the average American home.  

There may be a lot of diving into mom's purse as a kid for an extra dollar (not punishable by more than a spanking or being grounded).

Kids lie all the time.  Adults as well.  Remember, you have to live with the person and the "crime" for good if you don't lie about it first.

So, there are a lot of human foibles that are committed.  When it comes to the level of graft and corruption, then we are not talking the average home.  That is more like the  criminal element or the very rich.   The very rich may want to screw mom or dad out of money by gaining access to paperework and forge things.  Average Joe's are just as criminal, but the lure to steal more than a car or  empty a bank account is about all they can muster.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2020 10:47 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 10:44 AM MST