Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you as sick of the maggots infesting dumb city d.c. as I am? What's the BEST way to get rid of maggots PERMANENTLY?

Are you as sick of the maggots infesting dumb city d.c. as I am? What's the BEST way to get rid of maggots PERMANENTLY?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

Do you want to go on a road trip with me?  

We are both very focused on our goal.  I think if we put our heads together, we could wipe out at least Trump and McConnell and Barr and Pence.  

That will leave a clean slate to work with.  

The cost will be our lives, of course, but who wants to live if Trump gets re-elected?  I do NOT.  I do NOT want to see what will happen when these GOONS find out what they did.  

I don't want to see any more.  NOTHING.    I am sure there are people like me that are just a little more desperate, serious and insane.  I think Trump will get murdered if he is allowed to keep his post.  No one is going to put up with this for much longer.    And the Dems in charge are pathetic.  PATH ET IC

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 15, 2020 2:33 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 9:52 AM MST

I like the wormy head but a completely wormy face would have been better. Writhing squirming wiggling. Can you see it? I don't know how many there are like thee and me Sharon but I'm sure they number in the MILLIONS. The problem lies with the voters who vote for maggots because they do not care about character only policy and obviously the maggots give them policy they adore. How do we get rid of the maggotloving voters? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 15, 2020 2:35 AM MST

I keep hearing the word POLICY from My 2 Cents.  WHAT POLICY?  HATRED?  

What has he ever DONE?  WHAT POLICY???????  His policy is to amass as much money as he can for himself.  And hire as many crooks as he can to make sure he can still commit any crime he wants to.  WHAT DAMMMM POLICY?
      February 17, 2020 7:43 AM MST

1. Lard all benches with extreme right-wing white supremacist RACIST judges
    2. Build the wall
    3. Focus on white and right and how they go together so well because they rhyme in the divine sublime
    4. Embrace Russia...kiss a** every chance you get
    5. Shoot down sabotage undermine attack insult your own intelligence agencies...Russia KNOWS BETTER
    6. Everyone who ever looked at don cross-eyed will be punished. He is best at revenging.
    7. Keep having rallies. Keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over and over and over
    8. Always support the guilty the evil the corrupt. Always attack the innocent the good the honorable
    9. Pay lip service to GOD. Go to church for a photo op. Pretend you know what's in the bible.
    10. Never explain apologize or admit guilt about anything at any time for any reason. It shows weakness.
    11. Never tell the truth about anything at any time for any reason. It gives your enemies an edge.
    12. When you know what you did was illegal wrong double down and double up and keep doubling doing it. No one will stop you. You will always get away with it. Double down the double and double cross as often as possible.

That's off the top of my head Sharon. I didn't have to look anything up. I write that by observation. I'm sure there's a bazillion things more about the don policy but for the moment those should suffice to give you an inkling about what the base adores him for. Oh. And their healthy bank accounts and good lives and great stock market and solid jobs. The don came through for them. They are not bothered by babies locked up like dogs in kennels and cages. They blame the parents for trying to save their children's lives by bringing them here. Better the parents should have remained in their own countries so they could watch their children die on home soil. Sadly yes that is exactly what they think. They FEEL nothing. They are cold with the rot of self-interest. Sigh. I guess I over-answered your question right? This post was edited by RosieG at February 17, 2020 9:26 AM MST
      February 17, 2020 9:21 AM MST

I glanced at the topics because I am sickened.  I think you did an amazing job, and isn't it AMAZING what this creep has imprinted on those of us with consciences?   We can rattle off charges he has against him like we are reciting the ABC's.  We know every crook in the White House and what they did to make us hate them.  We can name everyone from Jeff Sessions to Mick Mulvaney.    I don't remember too many from Clinton's cabinet.  Or Bush's even.  I know a few, like Cheney, et al., but NOTHING LIKE THIS.  I  can tell you who Betsy DeVoss is now.  Thank you, Donnie.  Thanks a lot for having me have to study my enemy up close and personal while I watch you dismantle America.  THANKS.
      February 17, 2020 9:26 AM MST

Given that maggots seem to only infest rotting food/carcuses ... get rid of the rot.

How much rot/decay is there in politics?  Lots and lots.
    Bureaucracy is often referred to as "bloated" for a reason.  Things bloat after they die, due to a buildup of gas.
    There's a lot of gas in politics, as well.
      February 14, 2020 1:35 PM MST

i accept your conclusion and the solution. But here's the problem. HOW? How do we get rid of the rot? People voted for the rotters to run things. What are ya gonna do about THEM? They will keep voting in maggots because they care nothing about character..only about policy. The maggots apparently policywise please them so maggots will rule forever until we "get rid of" those who keep supporting them and voting for them. How prithee do we do that?  Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 15, 2020 2:31 AM MST

I don't think there is any way, short of a revolution to change the current system.

That's why I espouse the idea of a random drawing to select our political representatives.
    Being a politician was not supposed to be a career.
      February 17, 2020 7:09 AM MST

There is no way.  That dung heap has been there so long that it's embedded itself into the bedrock.  Wherever there's dung, politicians will circle like flies, laying their eggs to ensure that there are always maggots in the heap.
      February 14, 2020 6:07 PM MST

Oh dear. I feared you would tell me that Shuhak. SIGH. Hopeless is a state of being I fight every day. For naught I suppose. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 15, 2020 2:33 AM MST

Reverse the last decade.  That's the only way.

Re-think who was put in the Senate?  Is that too hard to do?  It is impossible.

The only way to reverse any HIDEOUSNESS from this Administration is to vote out the SENATE.

THIS IS THE REAL DISGRACE way worse than TRUMP.  Trump is EVERYWHERE.

BECAUSE OF THIS HIDEOUS SENATE OF OLD WHITE MEN AND SUSAN COLLINS, WE HAVE THE WORST GOVERNMENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER ENDURED. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 17, 2020 7:39 AM MST
      February 17, 2020 7:37 AM MST