Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Can you think of any examples where you would like to have the Devil on your team?

Can you think of any examples where you would like to have the Devil on your team?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

If I needed somebody to draw up a contract heavily in my favor.  lol
      February 14, 2020 1:30 PM MST

Do you think that Trump made a pact with Satan? 
      February 14, 2020 2:40 PM MST

Nope, because I don't believe in Satan. lol

Though if Trump had, it would be another example of his failure as a negotiator.
    I mean, according to the cross-roads type legends ... when people make a deal with the devil, they get great success in exchange for their soul.

If I believed in supernatural pacts, I'd be more inclined to believe Trump made a pact with a djinn.
    After all, you have to word your wish VERY carefully with those.  
      February 14, 2020 2:56 PM MST

I believe in satan.  I think he is the collective energy from the unconscious that defines EGO.

I think that force is a FORCE.

But that aside, A djinn is still the same thing.  You sell your soul, you are in total ego.  First of all, it is NOT yours to sell.   Secondly, when and if you try?   You are already in HELL.  You are without any core or center or anything to do with integrity or joy.  You are dead inside and to see the behavior of this PIG from HELL is all the evidence you need.  Do you have eyes and ears and a stomach?  Then you know what I am talking about.  
      February 14, 2020 4:55 PM MST

There are a troop of mutant JW’s who are convinced I already do. 

I don’t seek the accompaniment of make believe characters, life is plenty full and rewarding without them. 

February 14, 2020 5:00 PM MST

The people who judge you are the ones who should look in the mirror.  PERIOD.  
      February 14, 2020 5:47 PM MST

Lol.  

I was told that “Satan is punching my ticket to hell”.

Funny that if there is such a place (let’s pretend), I expect the most interesting people will already be waiting there....

February 14, 2020 5:58 PM MST

Hell is one's mind.  

Where else is hell?  How can you be in hell if you are happy?  What is happy?   There are nuts like Bundy who thought happiness was killing and raping innocent women.  It didn't last long, that's why he had to keep it up.  Is he in hell?  WHY?  He was INSANE.  I don't think God is going to blame him for that one.  

What is HELL when you are rich like Epstein and spend your time on enslaving young girls?  Does he go to hell? I think GOD knows he is insane.  So?  You are in HELL when you are entertaining CRAP in your mind and ignoring how to live a righteous life that you can be proud of.  The fact that this is a fact, lets crazy people off the hook and ignoramuses to live in hell and sometimes not even realize it.  STUPID doesn't lessen the misery though.  We know who is at peace and is geniuinely happy and we can tell who is faking it.  

I can. I'm sure you can as well.   I see you as happy.  And I know you earned it.  

NOW anyone who can see happiness in this miserable countenance is BLIND to ANY AWARENESS of ability to read a face.  This face is slack from no use of muscles that uplift the face.  The eyes are puffy and without any mirth.  There is a haunted (I'M THRILLED BY THIS BY THE WAY) growing  realization that there is NO HOPE FOR THIS DOPE.  He knows it. He will bring down EVERYONE and EVERYTHING he can because he is a nothing with nothing to gain.  He has everything to lose and I think he knows there is no hope. He is old, fat, useless and all he has left is his desire for attention so he cannot have to  deal with the orc in the mirror.   An orc with a vagina for a neck.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2020 6:11 PM MST
      February 14, 2020 6:04 PM MST

I applaud your thinking on this. 

There is much to be said about making our own hell, being the author of our own misery. It is less a place than a state of being. No fantastical characters need apply. 

February 14, 2020 6:15 PM MST