Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It ain't easy to do but we have no choice. Accepting one another AS-IS. Why?

It ain't easy to do but we have no choice. Accepting one another AS-IS. Why?

People cannot help being what they are whom they are or why they are as they are. They're stuck with their DNA their parents their environment their wiring. Might as well be angry at a worm for not being a rainbow. Makes as much sense as being angry at don for being what he is. Right? SIGH.

Fact is you cannot change what whom or why people are as they are. You like don't like. Okey dokey.

Posted - February 15, 2020

Responses

Humans fulfill their vocations in time; change is a law of our being.---Like they told us in high school, if  you're not moving forward, you're sliding backwards.
      February 16, 2020 1:21 AM MST

No one ever told me that tom but of course I agree. What I meant by my question is simply that we are whom we are. Like it or not. How much of whom you are was fixed at birth? I shall ask. There are only so many items you can prepare with FIXED ingredients. That's what I was getting at. Hot dogs are not prime rib. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 17, 2020 4:07 PM MST
      February 16, 2020 1:43 AM MST