Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mike Flynn pled GUILTY! Now the don will reverse that to "innocent" and redo the case so that Flynn walks in honor! Whaddaya think of THAT?

Mike Flynn pled GUILTY! Now the don will reverse that to "innocent" and redo the case so that Flynn walks in honor! Whaddaya think of THAT?

Add that to the list of GOODY GUMDROPS good deed the don will have done done before his day in the sets and he mosies on off in the sunset on his horse of course.

Have a lottery on how many reversals the don will reverse. Hundreds thousands millions bazillions. Whoever gets closest to the total wins. What? TBD.

Posted - February 17, 2020

Responses

If Macabe walks then Flynn walks. They both accused of the same thing. Lying to FBI. 

No, two tierred system. 
      February 17, 2020 5:15 AM MST

Hello my:

They're not quite the same thing..  After all, Flynn appeared before a judge and told her he WAS guilty.  McCabe never did that.. That's quite a difference, wouldn't you agree?

Now, I'm all for Flynn getting a new trial IF he was eligible..  But, he plead GUILTY..  There's NO appeal from a guilty plea..  

excon
      February 17, 2020 7:06 AM MST

What my pal excon said.
      February 17, 2020 8:10 AM MST

Hello again, my:

Let me expand on my previous answer..  A guilty plea is much more than simply repeating the words, "I'm guilty"..  The defendant is put under oath and questioned in depth by the judge..  He's asked stuff like, are you pleading guilty because you ARE guilty, or for some other reason.  He's asked if he's been promised anything in exchange for his guilty plea.  He's required to elocute, which means he must tell the judge, under oath, exactly what he did that was against the law.  He's told that he cannot file an appeal from a guilty plea..

Only after the judge is absolutely certain that a defendant fully understands the ramifications of a guilty plea, will he accept it. 

Given the above, it's pretty hard to come back later and say that he didn't mean any of it.. 

Clearly, a pardon is in the works.

excon This post was edited by excon at February 17, 2020 9:31 AM MST
      February 17, 2020 9:02 AM MST

Flynn is allowed to make a motion to withdraw his guilty plea with the court. 

There is NO NEW trial. There was never a trail. 

If the court accepts the plea then it would be up to the PA to proceed to trial or dismiss the case.  If it is a crime for one person, it is a crime for another person. 

February 17, 2020 9:10 AM MST

Hello again, my:

Couple things..  Defendants are allowed to file any number of motions, at any time, and for any reason.. 

Nonetheless, having read my post, what do you think a judge will tell Flynn when he asks to have his guilty plea set aside.  He DID say, under oath, that he did it..  If he now says that he DIDN'T do it, he's admitting to perjury.. 

Nope..  A pardon is clearly in the works..  For Stone too, with one for Manafort thrown in.

excon This post was edited by excon at February 17, 2020 9:28 AM MST
      February 17, 2020 9:24 AM MST

>If it is a crime for one person, it is a crime for another person. <

Hello again, my:

Nahhh.  It WOULD be a crime for a person IF he was CONVICTED of it.  If not, it's only an idle accusation.

Look.  The FBI TRIED to get an indictment on McCabe..  In fact, they tried three times. But, the grand jury simply wouldn't indict him. 

What?  You think the grand jury is corrupt too??  Dude!

https://www.lawfareblog.com/grand-jury-secrecy-contempt-and-mccabe-investigation

excon
      February 17, 2020 9:45 AM MST

We all know a PA should be able to get a grand jury to rule how they want. I am sure there is reason they botched it.  Likely to hide more wrong doing by the FBI. I know the PA in charge was removed from the runnings for an appointment. IG report plainly states McCabe lied under oath more than once to FBI. 

2 teired system...in more than one direction. 
      February 17, 2020 12:42 PM MST