Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does the brain of the insane recognize it? Is there ever any clarity that comes through or do they believe they are fine and others aren't?

Does the brain of the insane recognize it? Is there ever any clarity that comes through or do they believe they are fine and others aren't?

I wonder if they DO realize it what that must be like? Probably terrifying.

Posted - February 17, 2020

Responses

Some do....some do not. 
    Some may realize their actions are off or different but not know it is that bad. 
      February 17, 2020 6:19 AM MST

I just watched a video of a psychiatrist talking about Dianne Downs.  The woman who shot her three kids?  Years ago?  

She explained why Dianne Downs is a psychopath and not just a sociopath.  She has the EXACT same symptoms as TRUMP.l

Total inability to relate to the feelings of others.  Everything is about them.  She had three kids, one dead, and two dying and she is talking about how bad her arm hurts where she was shot.  (she shot herself btw)  

This is EXACTLY like Trump's mind.  

When has he not made a tragedy about HIM?  He throws paper towels at Puerto Rico.  He wants to shoot immigrants in the legs to stop them from getting into America.  He wants to fill a moat with poison snakes.  Because?  He looks bad for bragging about a wall that will never be built.

PSYCHOPATH.  CLASSIC
      February 17, 2020 7:52 AM MST

Can you IMAGINE all of sudden realizing there is something very wrong with you m2c? I think it would be as frightening as waking up with no memory of whom you are. Anything to do with memory and how fragile the brain is surely is the bogeyman for me. I'm not sure but I think people who become senile are frightened a lot because they can't make sense out of their surroundings. Especially if they don't recognize loved ones. Then they're surrounded by strangers to them who might be their loving family. That's  really the only thing that is kinda scary about getting older for me. Will I always know who I am and recognize my loved ones? Isn't it odd what we think about? Is there anything about getting older that most worries you? I know you're not my age but still you're not a puppy any more either. My Dad passed away at age 54 from a heart attack that occurred while he was taking a nap so I'm sure he had no pain. My mom was in her mid-90's and senile and so that potential I suppose is there for me too. I wonder if it runs in families? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 17, 2020 12:59 PM MST
      February 17, 2020 9:03 AM MST

New fathers are sometimes also the last to know---It can be a quite surprising, but at least one doesn't have to also deal with the great damage that having been wrong probably has done.
      February 17, 2020 1:02 PM MST