Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you spend any time at all thinking about whom you aren't, whom you are or whom you could be with a little more effort?

Do you spend any time at all thinking about whom you aren't, whom you are or whom you could be with a little more effort?

Posted - February 18, 2020

Responses

"any time" ... sure.  It's not something I dwell on or consider regularly, but occasionally I'll think about getting in better shape or take some community college class.  But then I get busy doing something else, and forget it.
      February 18, 2020 9:28 AM MST

Where there's thought there's hope Walt. At least it floats through your brain now and again! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 18, 2020 12:18 PM MST
      February 18, 2020 12:18 PM MST

Sometimes I feel so lost I don't know what to cling to mentally.  As far as my identity, sometimes I am unsure what I want to be and represent as my self.  

I usually remember that it is best to squelch any idea I have of what is ME.  It is better to try and act in accordance to being a good person.  When I don't know what that means, I meditate with a good tape from masters that have gone where I have gone and found answers I need to hear.  It always works.  

I try not to be a character of me anymore. I am trying to KILL Sharon and just live in each moment to serve as best I can.  I'm too old to try and BE something special.  I need to realize we are all special and cultivate that idea in others.  
      February 18, 2020 12:22 PM MST